Thursday, April 30, 2009

~RECIPE FOR A HEALTHY YOU~

  • BEGIN with an early rise.
  • MIX in a light two-mile walk.
  • ADD a healthy breakfast.
  • SPRINKLE in laughter, smiles and good cheer.
  • STIR well.
  • CONTINUE on medium.
  • Gradually MIX in hard work & a sense of accomplishment.
  • COOL DOWN frequently
  • ADD several servings of organic fruit, light protien, & carbohydrates.
  • STIR in brief medication.(optional)
  • SPRINKLE in freinds & family.
  • COOL again.
  • FLATTEN & let rest for eight hours.

I had come across this in a magazine & when I was reading it I really liked what it said so that is why I am sharing it with you all. We hope all our fam & freinds are doing we'll & enjoyin life like we are enjoyin our "Family Life N Hawaii"

Luv-xoxo The Jakimowicz Fam:)

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. Thanks for posting it. Maybe I will get my 2 mile walk in tomorrow morning. Heaven knows I need it.

    ReplyDelete