Friday, August 14, 2009

-BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING-

Hurray!! The time did come when I-Mindy found myself takin lil' Danny school shopping. It so reminded me of when I was little & my Mom would give each of us kids there own day to go school shopping with her & have lunch. Such great memories I had & now taking my son school shopping for 1st grade is so unbelievable to me. It just shows you that life moves on whether you want it to or not. Lil' Danny had such fun being treated to Burger King, playing in the play place & going school shopping. I just hope that as he gets older he can look back at school shopping with his mom as wonderful memories like I do with my school shopping days & my mom. Now when Robert gets school aged
I would hope that he has wonderful memories





of school shopping with his Mom or Dad as well. It's so amazing the little things from your childhood that you remember... you end up treasuring the most:)

No comments:

Post a Comment