Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hurray,Big Danny is Home!!!

To all our Fam & Freinds,
Just lettin you all know that Big Danny Arrived home from Iraq last night and is doing good. Boy was Little Danny so excited to see his dad. And Robby too. Robby just hugged & hugged his dad for a long while. There was about 400 solders there last night at the welcome home ceremony and when I heard them say that I was thinkin how am I gonna be able to find Big Danny in a sea of solders but when the time came to find your solder and all I told little Danny to look for the solders with glasses relizin that Big Danny wears glasses and that helped to narrow in the search & find him alot quicker.(I guess having to wear glasses does come in handy)Boy was reuniting with him sweet & long over due. Little Danny is so happy to have his daddy back and Robby is still adjusting to him being here but I think will do fine. I never knew how much stuff soldiers had & needed until Big Danny came home with all of his.(and men say us women have alot of junk, it goes both ways) So far readjustin to him being home hasn't been that hard. Life goes on, just adden a fourth member to the mix. (I am out numbered by boys , HELP!!)It will be good to have an extra set of hands to help out now with the boys. Big Danny is excited to be home home and not havin to live in the barracks until we would of arrived in Hawaii. It was hard for me to leave Utah where I spent my whole life growing up and leave my fam who I have never been so far away from but it was all worth it to see Little Danny get to run and hug his Daddy last night. Sure there have been good days and bad days since I've been here but being able to be at the welcome home ceremony last night made up for all the bad ones. We are just so Grateful & Thankful that Big Danny was able to return home to us ok and well.
Thanx for readin,
Now time to enjoy a wonderful sunny day of...
"Family Life N Hawaii"
Mindyjo-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment