Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yippy, Good News

Hello all our Fam & Freinds,
We'll I got news that Big Danny will be arrivin in Hawaii tomorrow evening finally. We have waited long enough. Boy is Little Danny so excited for tommorrow. It can't come fast enough for any of us. He will get Saturday, Sunday and Monday off before havin to return to work. I am glad about when he is gettin here because I realized that Little Danny has no school on Sat. or sun. so he will have 2 full days to spend with his dad and not have to worry about school and homework and all. That will be so nice for both of them. Then he has to go to work for two weeks straight workin everyday except Sunday. Then he get his 30 day block leave, where he doesn't have to go to work for 30 days. That is gonna be so wonderful, only bad thing is Little Danny has school mon-fri but will get to spend time with his dad after school and on the weekends. Then Big Danny returns to his normal work schedule after his block leave time is over.
The kids are good. I took some really cute pics of them in the tub last night. Just need to figure out how to put them on the computer so the whole fam can see em. Robert made a hug water mess and got me wet last night. He loves to splash, splash, splash!!! And Danny loves to cry, cry, cry, because the water is splashin in his face. I remember bein at crystal springs with the fam for vacation and Robby loved to spash, splash, splash in the pool:) Oh I found last week a big not metal but plastic radio flyer wagon that has 2 seats built in with buckles and cup holders on both sides. You can fold the seats down and hide them too. Anyhow it was so covered on the inside with mud but I put a little elbow grease and some soap and water too it and it looks almost bran new. A 100 dollars wagon I got for free cause some one was just throwin it out. Oh and on this week Tuesday some one was throwin out a really nice blue and orange slide like the one that mom and dad have in there back yard. Nothin wrong with it. I got it for free.. Here people are movin all the time and they junk out lots of good stuff. I have found so many nice things(dressers,desks, shelves) and more. All in good condition. People here must be rich to be able to throw away nice stuff like what I have found. But like I say "one mans junk becomes my found *free* treasures". If I can find things for free and save me some green$ then "Family Life N Hawaii" is not bad.
mindyjo-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment