Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some new news

Hey to all our fam & freinds,
I received a phone call from Big Danny early this mornin and he said that he isn't sure exactly when he will be arrivin in Hawaii. It all depends he says on how long they are in Quate for and how long they are stuck in Germany and all. He said hopefully either Friday or Saturday but there are no guarantees on that. So now we are stuck in this watin game, watin to find out the infamous "when" will he arrive. Little Danny is a little sad but at the same time still very happy that his daddy is finally comin home. To have a date set would be like extra frostin on a cake (you don't need the extra calories but it is still good to have) When I have somethin set officially I will let you all know. The boys are doin well. Little Danny has become a fan of American Idol with me (don't know how Big Danny will like that news) & also Hell's Kitchen.We watched American idol last night and Little Danny said "Simons gonna say boo get off the stage". It is so nice that even though I don't have a girl me and Little Danny have somethin in common that we like. Danny got in trouble yesterday because he said a kid on the bus was buggin him so instead of tellin this person to stop he decided to spit in his face. Boy was I angry and had smoke comin from my ears. Danny got punished and he was mad about it but it is totally unnaceptable for him to do that to someone. He said "I promise, I won't do it again" thinkin that he won't be in trouble but he still was in trouble. To who ever he spit on I give my sincerest apology's too. The bus driver made Danny sit in the very front row of the bus this morning I guess so he can watch him & all. I am so glad that Big Danny is comin home so he now can deal with moments and situations like these. Less stress for me to deal with. Robby is good, Still hangin in the terrible two's & he's not even two yet. Boy are we in for an adventure with him. Danny is 5 going on 8 you'd think & Robby is 18 months goin on 4 feels like. But I guess I should enjoy them at these ages before they grow up and I end up missing them when they are little. Life is a journey & I'm just takin it one day at a time, the good along with the bad & livin my daily "Family Life N Hawaii".
Mindyjo-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment