Monday, February 16, 2009

Another Blog, aren't you all excited.

Hey to all my fam & freinds,
We'll a wonderful day in Hawaii today. No rain, the sun is out and there is a nice cool breeze. For those of you that are surrounded by snow & freezin temps just picture you are here and hopefully you won't feel so cold:) Danny and Robert are good. They, especially Little Danny enjoyed talkin to alot of fam yesterday on the phone. It is good that we have alot of technology today(phone,Internet ect.) to keep in touch with fam & freinds that live far away from us. It help us not miss those we love as much and reassures us that they are doing fine. Big Danny will be home in three days from Iraq, on this week Thursday and boy is everyone here excited. I can't believe that the time is here for him to return already. We all miss him so much and I miss havin an extra set of hands to help out when I feel like pullin out all my hair. With 2 boys days like that come all to often. Like this morning Robert was playin or as Danny would tell the story messin with his toys & he got so mad & decided to hit Robert on the arm. Robert started to cry and then slugged Danny in the back in return (to Robby I say good for you not letting your older brother pick on you like that) We'll Danny came crying (yes Robert hit him hard enough to make tears)to me for some sympathy but I was fresh out after what I saw Danny do first. He told me "Robby hit me so you need to put him into timeout" I then explained to Danny that he hit Robert first & so if Robert needed to go into time out then so does he. Danny began to whine & said "no I didn't hit Robby I promise" I said ok lets ask him if you did. " Robby did Danny hit you?" meanwhile Danny is whispering in his ear "say no baby say no" (if that isn't a sign of a guilty person.) And Robby said "yeah". Danny got mad, hit Robby on the arm again & said "that's cuse you didn't listen to me & I'm now in trouble". You bet he was in trouble. Danny enjoyed some face time with a corner of the wall. Robby's tears eventually stopped & I thought for sure Robby would of hit him back. But Robby, turns out was waiting for sweet revenge. While Danny was doing time out Robby went and hit him in the butt and just laughed:). Robert is one smart kid to realize that Danny is helpless while being in time out. I couldn't help myself from laughing. Aren't all us moms so blessed to have moments like theses. If you ever need to laugh just keep on readin Good old "Family Life N Hawaii"
mindyjo-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment