Friday, February 13, 2009

Woohoo!! 4 blogs in a row:)

Hey Fam & Freinds,
Today wasn't a bad day. No school for Danny. Yippy for him, boohoo for me. He was happy bout that. He had a Valentines party yesterday at school & received a lot of valentines and candy. Danny said "I need to save some chocolates cause Grandma luvs chocolates". He had 2 brown lunch bags full of stuff and lots of stuff in his pants pockets. He had even 2 very smushed cupcakes in a ziploc bag in one of his pockets. How he managed to get them in his pocket along with everything else he had I still wonder? Robby enjoyed eatin but mostly wearin the valentines cookies Danny got. Danny was so nice to share with his brother. I asked Danny if his class liked his valentines & cookies and he said "yes and I told the class you can eat these cookies because my mommy, she didn't burn them":) I was embarrassed that he said that & just laughed & laughed!! That is one of the many good things about little Danny, he can always find a way to make you laugh:}
Just like we went to walmart today with a neighbor. Danny decides to let a loud fart out in the checkout line & before I got a chance to say somethin to Danny he blurts out very loud (mind you) "eww mommy that's gross, you don't fart" while fanning his face. Boy was I ready to crawl into a whole and hibernate. Just another wonderful reason why kids are such a blessing:)
I hope you enjoyed the laughs at my expense,
now back to enjoyable "Family Life N Hawaii"
mindyjo-xoxo

1 comment:

  1. As far as the backgrounds go go into your blogger account and change your template to the minima template and then go to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and click on free backgrounds, then chose a background and follow the instructions. Some of the other stuff I got from there too. The tickers with how old my kids are I got from lillypie.com Also tickerfactory.com has cute ones and they are all free. I change my background all the time, and its time to do it again :) Thanks for your comments about CPS

    ReplyDelete