Thursday, February 12, 2009

My third blog. Hurray!!!

Hey fam & freinds. Today the rain has decided to come out:( It rains here like crazy but at least you don't have to shovel it. I miss seeing the white stuff but not being in it. Danny says he misses playin in the snow with Papa & James makin stuff.
Well I had my first experience doing an enema yesterday(no fun for you or your child)& I had to call & ask mom "how" you do one. Poor Robby was in so much pain from being literally plugged up. I was thinkin "I'm suppost to do what-no way". But sometimes in life you just have to do what you got to do and move on. You'll be glad to know that Robby is officially unplugged. Time to celebrate!! Danny had fun makin valentines & cookies for his class last night. He said "Mom make sure the cookies don't be burned ok". HURRAY for me cause they all turned out fine (we'll- besides the first batch) but I say that one don't count. *LoL*
Danny is excited to have a 4 day weekends (no school Friday or Monday) Yippee for me:( We'll time to change a poopy diaper, what a great way start the day-
Keep readin for another day of "Family Life N Hawaii"
mindyjo-x0x0

1 comment:

  1. When I was living in california I thought I missed the snow too, but then we moved to Montana and I realized I never really missed the snow :)

    ReplyDelete