Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My second blog. YIPPY!!

Hey fam and freinds,
Lifes good here in Hawaii. NO RAIN. YEAH!! Just countin down the days (9) till Big Danny returns from Iraq. Boy are we all excited. Especially Little Danny. He misses his dad lots. Can't believe I have been over here this long and now Danny is returning home. Where did the time go. Feels like I just got here. Oh Yesterday Evening: Robby decided to climb on top of the coffe table and I told Danny to get him down please because I was in the middle of makin dinner. Danny decided instead of getting him down to hop onto the coffee table & try to pick Robby up and plopp him on the couch. Very bad idea cause needless to say Robby missed the couch & got a little fat lip from it & Danny got in trouble:( The response I got from Danny as to why he did it was "I wanted to see if Robby could fly". No blood was shead but a little boys lip will never be the same. Thanx for readin,
Now back to Exciting "Family Life N Hawaii"
mindyjo-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment