Monday, May 11, 2009

-HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY-

Mother's day is a time to remember all the wonderful moments that you & your mom shared, all the wonderful things your mom has done for you & remember the millions of reasons why you love your mom. Lots of people say "no one can take the place of there mom" & for me that is so true. Living in Hawaii has made me realize just how important my mom is to me & no one can step in her shoes. Until I have walked the countless miles she has walked in her shoes I will never truly know how hard or how easy being a mom was for her but am so grateful that she is my mom. And there are those people (like me) who when they were little would say "when I grow up I want to be just like my mom". Now having 2 kids & being a mom myself some days I find myself saying the same things my mom would say or doing things the same way as my mom would do. So in some ways I did grow up to be just like my mom. The older I get I can see a little more of my mother in me everyday. Everything my mom did, she always did it with love & I hope that I can be a mom to my kids just like my wonderful mom was to me. I leave you with a quote that I found & like that says
" BEING A FULL TIME MOTHER IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST SALARY PAYING JOBS SINCE THE PAYMENT IS PURE LOVE FROM A CHILD"
-author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment