Monday, May 11, 2009

~MY MOTHER'S DAY PRESENTS~

My mothers day was a wonderful one. My 2 boys had given me a foot spa for my feet. I don't think I will ever get up & walk again now that I have jets & bubbles to
relax my feet. I have always seen them in the store but never really thought I needed one until today:) My hubby & boys got me a new patio set for our backyard & I just love it. The fact that we have a backyard now to put a patio set is so great & the thought of being able to eat dinner sometimes outside with the nice cool breeze of Hawaii has me so excited. Or to just be able to relax & drink some lemonade while my boys play sounds
so wonderful. This will truly be a
mothers day I will not forget. My first mother's day in our
"Family Life N Hawaii"
love-xoxo
mindy jo

No comments:

Post a Comment